Monday 22 November 2010

Hey guys, just a super quick post today. I do have a painting to upload and edit, which I will hopefully do later. I just wanted to find out which prints you would be interested in if I was to sell a few. If you just leave me a comment with the name of the painting you like, I'll see about printing a couple to add to my ebay shop. I will probably only do a limited run of each one, so its abit more special for you guys.
Thankyou for all your sweet comments and encouragement, it means loads to me that you actually take the time to check my blog out, so big thanks to all of you!
xxx

Edit: I have put one print up for sale on my ebay shop. Its the 'Shy' one, so I'm going to see how I go with this one, I've never used ebay before - so I'm abit of a noob! So if you're interested just click the link to my shop on the right hand side. Thankyou all so much.

3 comments:

  1. ah this is great because I came on to ask you if you would sell any. My boyfriend really likes them! I'll see which he likes. Also would you think of doing commissioned pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth, I would be more than happy to consider commission pieces. Feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas on something you might like and I'll see what I can do. I guess I'm just starting out at the moment, so I appreciate all your comments and feedback. Thankyou so much.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling! I absolutely love the ones titled Shy and Marchesa. Can't wait to do some ordering! :)

    ReplyDelete