Wednesday 19 January 2011

Concept sketch



Hello all! I'm sorry I've not posted much for the last few days - but I should be back in the swing of things now. I entered a piece in the Lloyds TSB 'Art of Nurture' competition, I don't think I'm allowed to post it on here, but I'll let you know if I get through.


The two pictures today are basically mini concept sketches for a much bigger piece I'll be working on. It's going to be a watercolour of Bob Dylan on possibly A2 paper. I'm thinking I will use some ink and pen too. Hope you are all well.
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh that sketch is fabulous! Good luck, darling. I know you'll do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee! I'm hoping so - I've only been used to doing pretty small watercolours so far. I think it will be fun though!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sketch! and primark scarves at their finest ;)

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete