Tuesday 4 January 2011

Heather




This is a special commission I have been working on for the past few days. It is for Heather from Heather Retro, and she got in touch with me to ask me to create a painting for her Mum's birthday. So, this is what we managed to come up with together.
I have included my original concept sketch (just incase anyones interested in how I start my work - probably not though!).
It was a really fun project for me, and Heather was great to work with! I am so hoping that her Mum will like the painting.

10 comments:

  1. your artwork is amazing!
    xx
    www.katiewstyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Katie, you are really kind :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is super gorgeous! I love how you did the eyes. And I like looking at the sketches before hand, it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your drawing style. It's so original and cute :)
    visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definetly love it! Your style is so unique, and I envy your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe thankyou guys, you are all really sweet. I love getting your feedback!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so incredible in person!
    thank you so much lovey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just so happy you like them :)
    x

    ReplyDelete