Friday 12 April 2013

Gem Fatale and Roxy Cat!


I'm sure most of you all follow Gem already, and you will have seen her adorable new bob haircut - I think it looks super cute on her! I did a little portrait of Gem AGES ago, so I thought it was about time I illustrated her again. I've always loved Gem's blog, in fact, I'm fairly certain it was one of the first I ever followed. Gem is currently living the dream, and she is now a features writer at Company magazine - she has done so so well, and I loved reading her first column. 

C xxx

5 comments:

  1. Very good portrait of her Gem :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, this looks just like her! She's done so well for herself, I hope she loves her illustration. :)

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! Gems blog was the first blog I started reading too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't follow Gem? She is fab!

    The picture loks SO like her, well done you! :)

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete