Thursday 30 October 2014

Mid-Century Portrait of In The Frow

Continuing on from my last post, I thought I'd keep with the mid-century theme and decided to create a portrait of In The Frow's Victoria. I've kept the colour palette very minimal as I think that works well with this sort of style and provides a good challenge. I'd love to know if you like this type of style too? 

I don't have any Halloween illustrations planned for this year as I've just let myself get behind but I'm trying to think up some cool Christmas designs. Let me know if you have any ideas!

C xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! She really is known for her hair. :) Uh Christmas... reindeer magazines. first thing to come to mind.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Carly, I absolutely love the colours! :)

    Tata xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your style has changed a lot since I last checked your blog. I'm loving it! You were great before too, of course;)

    And anything woodland would get me very excited. Also, Elves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss love this style! The color palette is so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete