1. Creating a clean, tidy, and organised home - it helps me to concentrate!
2. Pineapple juice; It's so refreshing and summery.
3. Sleeping in late.
4. Re-reading favourite books.
5. Harry Potter! I just typed that as 'Happy Potter' to start with. Ha.
6. Seeing really cute and friendly cats when I'm walking to the shops.
7. Feeling super inspired to create.
8. My boyfriend and family, of course!
9. Cups of tea.
10. Decluttering and throwing away random old junk mail that's accumulated.
11. Mini Milk lollies.
12. Finding new, talented illustrators whose work I really admire.
13. My blogging pals.
14. Imgur, I think I'm obsessed but it's hilarious!
15. Inexpensive but really thoughtful gifts.
16. Cheshire Ice Cream Farm. This place makes the best ice cream ever.
17. Home cooked meals.
18. Really good takeaway meals!
19. Learning new recipes, and finding out that they really aren't so complicated after all.
20. Art supplies.
21. Adorable baby animals.
22. All types of cake! I'm not fussy in the slightest.
23. Peace and quiet.
24. Finding really awesome bargains.
25. Taking a walk up to the park to see the little ducklings. (Also, watching people trying to feed the ducks and attracting a swarm of pigeons instead).
26. Art galleries and museums.
27. My favourite tv shows being renewed.
28. Finding a fun new online game to play.
29. Receiving a lovely compliment on my blog!
30. Sunny days that still have a fresh breeze.
31. Picnics in the park with all of my favourite foods.
32. The Lord of the Rings soundtrack. I honestly think it's my favourite soundtrack of all time.
33. Crying with laughter at some of the weird things that happen on Counterstrike.
34. Brand new shoes.
35. Being able to help a charity in any small way.
36. Finding things you'd forgotten about and remembering how great they are.
37. Toffee yoghurt.
38. Reading a really unique and insightful blog post.
39. Having a mad half hour.
40. Being able to share my artwork and having people be interested in it!
41. Visiting places of historical significance.
42. WDW. Well, it IS the happiest place on earth.
43. Winning a competition.
44. The smell of a freshly painted wall or new carpet.
45. The first page in a brand new notebook.
46. Watching Sci-Fi shows.
47. Clean bedding.
48. Buying a share size bag of sweets, and not sharing ANY of them!
49. Bath bombs.
50. The people that take the time to read my blog - You!
I tag Marta and Tara!