Sunday 9 January 2011

First award!


Sabinna and David from Broken Cookies gave me the 'Trendy Blog' award - I'm not sure if I deserve it, but thankyou so much!

So the rules are I must pass it on to 10 other blogs I love. So here are the blogs I choose:

The Aimee Show
Magpie in Disguise
Heather Retro
Anchor of Roses
Strutt
All the toppings
Ever fallen in love?
Fashion Train
Landi thinks...
Glossary

I just want to thank everyone who has supported my blog so far. I really appreciate all the comments you leave for me and I'm so happy you are liking what I do.

Take it easy guys.
x




12 comments:

  1. of course you dereve it! :)

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! thanks lovey :)
    i will have to take time out to sort this tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much! And your award is well deserved friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw you guys are so great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carly! A lot of the blogs I'd give it to are already here, can I still give it to them(not to mention you, ha)? You don't have to repost or anything though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ofcourse Molly, thats completely fine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done!
    loving your blog dearie! please come and stop by mine sometime :)
    www.itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats for the award and amazing drwaings you have:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you darling! You really are such a sweetie. How could I NOT support what you do - it's gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe no problem at all - you definately deserve it. You have been just lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for passing it on to me!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete