Sunday 1 December 2013

Phase Eight: Blogger Christmas Party Competition


1: Ava Emerald Drop Necklace, £25
2: Colette Sequin Dress, £295
3: Adele Clutch Bag, £49

Here is my entry for the Phase Eight Bloggers Christmas Party Competition! The brief is to choose pieces from the site that you would love to wear to a Christmas party and then put together a collage with your chosen look - I decided to illustrate mine of course. If you want to take a little look at the competition, you can do so here. I rarely wear sequins, but I think they can be very eye catching, and pretty for Christmas! I also went for a red dress as I've always seen red as a festive colour and it suits pale skin tones so well. I spied this amazing jewelled necklace on the site, which is definitely a statement piece and looks much more expensive than it actually is. I also wanted to keep the accessories to a minimum so went for a simple red clutch to compliment the dress. It does seem fairly unlikely that a little fawn would want to follow me around, but wouldn't that be lovely aha! 

If you decide to take part, then please let me know as I'd love to see your entries. The prize up for grabs is a £100 voucher to spend in store so it's well worth giving it a go. 

C xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the dress and optional fawn hehe

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I wish I had a fawn! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you're going to win with that entry! So original! And the fawn is a cute touch too xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thank you Mary! I really hope so! <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh Carly, paws crossed you win this - what a lovely idea! You've really gone the extra mile. I love the optional fawn haha. Phase Eight sell such beautiful dresses.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! Maybe! They really do, it was so hard to even choose one for this entry because there was just so many pretty dresses <3 xxx

      Delete
  4. So stunning. Beautiful and gorgeous. I love the sequined dress and the two tone colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww i love the way she dresses! Very gorgeous hun. I will reply back an email shortly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your entry, good luck - hope you win!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely illo and omg that optional fawn! You are sooooooooo very clever ^____^
    i have never heard of this competition before, sounds fun though... good luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww such a beautiful entry! Love the optional fawn! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete