Friday 2 May 2014

Etsy Finds: Chokers

 1/2
3/4

Chokers seem to be super popular lately, and are actually one of the few 90's trends I really love (along with jellies of course!). I was browsing for affordable chokers a little while ago, and I came across this lovely Etsy shop which stocks a huge handmade range. I chose the pretty pearl one and when it arrived, the kind lady who runs the shop had even included a free necklace! A guy in Boots also complimented me on it so that's a good enough endorsement for me. What do you guys think? Are you a fan of chokers?

C xxx

12 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! I need them all! =P
    letitiaharriet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these guys, the owner is lovely and I've ordered 3 of them off of them. I really like the look of the moon one, think i may make another order, love how affordable they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! They're so cute and really affordable <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried wearing choker before but these designs are very lovely! I love everything handmade though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I LOVE the moon one <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These chokers are so intricate! I was just looking for some the other day. When I was a kid my dad made me throw mine away so now I need to stock up!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4 is sooo cool! Jade loves chokers, I really like them but I can't wear them because I feel like I'm choking. :(

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, espacially the last one with the moon!

    http://ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool! I like chokers just not on me...they make me feel like a dog lool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww they're so beautiful! HOW cute that a guy complimented you, that's so sweet :D xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete