Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Blogger for Every Month: Josie's Journal


I'm a few days late with this (again!). I'm just rubbish at keeping up with them and I've been super busy lately. Anyway, May's blogger is the amazing Josie from Josie's Journal! I've been following Josie's blog for ages and I think she's such a lovely and inspiring person. If you haven't chanced upon her blog yet, you're missing out on her lovely outfit posts and beauty reviews, plus she's just started to sell handmade greetings cards on her new Etsy store. Josie also blogs about Cystic Fibrosis and how it affects her on a day to day basis and she allows other people to share their stories via guest posts which have all been extremely enlightening to read. I just think she's great basically! I'll leave her various links below so you can say hello! 

C xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Carly, this is such a lovely surprise! I look awesome haha, you're so talented! This has absolutely made my day/week/month, thank you so much and thank you for the super kind words too! <3 xxx

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, I'm glad that you like it! There were so many awesome outfits to choose from but I thought this one summed up your lovely style well :) I'm so happy that it has! xxx

      Delete
  2. I loooove Josie! This is such an adorable illustration. My Lana Del Rey card of hers arrived today and it's awesome! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh gosh, this is so so perfect! LOVE Josie, she's incredible! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do such an amazing job Carly! It really does look like Josie! She's such an inspiration and I LOVE her style!! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is lush, you're right she's very inspiring. :-) plus her wardrobe is just purrfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful illustration and inspiration behind it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely version of Josie! Amazing artwork as usual Carly <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! I love Josie's blog (and yours too!), she's such a lovely lady. Really enjoying the background on this too! xxx

    ReplyDelete