Monday 19 October 2015

Alchemical Star Kittens


Some more silliness from Star Kitten! I made this because I was really keen on putting a black and white illustration together, and the alchemical symbols? I don't really know why I chose those but I thought they would fit well with the mystical theme. I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do with Star Kitten and I really have to find some inspiration for little adventures she can go on. If you have any ideas, please let me know!

C xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this, they're so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun Carly!! :) I need to think of some trip suggestions for Star Kitten. :)

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite pieces by you Carly, it's really lovely xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete