Monday 1 July 2013

Design for LimoLand

So, a little while ago I spied this contest on Talenthouse, to design an illustration based on one of the zodiac signs. My star sign is Cancer, so of course I decided to design for that one. I really wanted to do something a little different, rather than just the standard crab! My idea for this piece, is that the crab is a living necklace/companion for a mermaid - so I've definitely got all of the water elements in there! If you guys wanted to support my entry, I'd appreciate it so much. All you have to do is click here, and I believe you can vote via Twitter too so it's nice and simple. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway too! 

C xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it! So cute and adorable Carly and summery too, this is such an unique idea to represent your sign! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thank you Marta! I should have added some of those glittery star earrings! xxx

      Delete
    2. Yes! They would look good here too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love it so much! I will definitely be voting for you talented lady <3

    http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/sailorjennie7/carlywatts_zps8bf6bea9.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennie! That would mean alot to me! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oooh, this is sooo cute. It's like the little crab is giving the mermaid a hug. :) I'll 100% vote when it opens! <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, I never thought of it like that, but you're totally right! Thank you so so much Tara! <3 xxx

      Delete